A Note from The Kendrick Family.....

Forward to 2014......Dad's been gone now three years. Not a day goes by that we don't miss him! This blog was created to update you about his sickness, then his death, but now with our tribute to him. For 18 months we have been capturing and digitally recording our emotions and sincere desire to honor Dad. Yes, he has gone on the be with Jesus, but his love of music lives on in his family.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Funeral

Thursday, December 1st
Viewing & Memorial Service 7:00PM
Viewing 5:30PM-6:30PM
{This time is reserved for the Lompoc Church Family & Immediate Family. Please honor this time.}


Friday, December 2nd
Funeral 11:00AM


*Service Location:
1418 W. Columbus St.
Bakersfield, CA


Monday, December 5th
Graveside 2:00PM
National Cemetery in Bakersfield

1 comment:

  1. To the Kendricks Family. My Dad (Rev. Earl Johnson) preached for your dad about two years ago this time I think. He was fighting cancer at the time and sucommed to it on Feb, 8th 2010. I believe it is fair to say that I understand in so many ways what each and every one of you are going trhough right now. I was thinking of my dads funeral today and then when my husband got home from work he let me know that Bro Kendricks had passed on. My husband will be leaving in a couple of hours with Rev Ray Brown to be there at the funeral. Words will never express the pain you go through losing the man of God that has been such and intrical part of your life. How I long for heaven more and more each day since losing my dad.
    With Love,
    Carolyn Cagle
    sismo602@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete